Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"...gonna go in my room, gonna turn of all the lights and crawl in bed

17.18 Ten Minutes Late
Meant to leave early today, but too tired and tetchy.

CanoeingInstructor asked me if I'd like a Minstrel and my hand was in the bag before she'd got the words out.

"Is it OK if I have a handful?" (Too late, 'cos if it isn't, it's not like you're going to want me to put them back is it?)

Back hurts. Can't think. Everything is muzzy. Ravenously hungry for proper, crispy-skinned baked potatoes with fluffy mashed-with-butter insides and spam, oh, and chocolate pudding.

If anyone sits next to me I'll probably just cry.

Woman Of Mine - Dean Friedman
Running Up That Hill - Kate Bush
O Superman - Lori Anderson

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?