Sunday, December 21, 2008

I was hoping it was delirium. Or hallucination brought about by taking extra strength Beechams powders and Anadin with Red Bull. But no:

here we go again!

So, the dilemma is, do I want another manager I can respect or would I prefer one I can't stand so when it gets worse I don't care about them getting blamed? Whoever it is, getting shut of Lucas, Telfer and Michalik would be a good start.

On top of that, I'm currently missing my second pre-Christmas party. It's not fair, there are plenty of people out there who hate Christmas and have no intention of enjoying themselves. If they're going to be having such a crap time anyway why couldn't they be having the damn germs instead of me?

The Opposite Of Hallelujah - Jens Lekman

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?