Wednesday, January 07, 2009

"...so many faces in and out of my life, some will last, some will just be now and then"

8.38 Six Minutes Late.
(But, if it’s Euston you want Don’t Even Bother. ‘Change at Milton Keynes for a replacement bus service to Luton, get a train from Luton to St Pancras’. You’re never going to make that lunchtime meeting are you? Just Go Home.)

I dreamt about M last night. It must be fifteen years or more since I last saw her.

She just sort of disappeared. Dropped off the edge. There have been reports and rumours – but no confirmed sightings and no real explanation. Last night I dreamt J & I were visiting R. It was summer: late but still light, and warm, and quiet. We were in the field, waiting, although it wasn’t clear what for. Then M arrived. Looking exactly the same as the last time, when she’d just returned from the Turkish Adventure. There was a lot of hugging and crying, which is strange as we don’t do hugging and crying. Everyone was happy though.

Say Goodbye To Hollywood – Billy Joel
The Fear – Pulp
I Hope That I Don't Fall In Love With You - 10,000 Maniacs
Road To Nowhere – Talking Heads

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?