Friday, March 13, 2009

"...all we care about is talking, talking only me and you"

21.45 On Time
So, pissed blogging? Yes or no? Probably "no" is for the best.

Only, being ThesaurusBoy's birthday, a round of 'pin the age on...' was unavoidable. This is a dangerous game, even when no actual sharp implements are involved. It invariably results in someone getting hurt and disproving that old 'sticks and stones may break my bones...' cliche. I'm so used to it not being me I don't know how I'll cope when the inevitable happens.

It was interesting to discover ThinksHe'sAllThat likes Eels though. I'd never have guessed. And when was the last time I went out 'on my own'? It seems like forever.

Oh, La - Ra Ra Riot
Modern Mystery - Someone Still Loves You Bosis Yeltsin
Kids - MGMT
Young Folks - Peter, Bjorn & John

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?