Sunday, June 14, 2009

"...it's four in the morning and everyone said that she'd taken some asprin and gone back to bed"

Although it wasn't so much gone back to bed.

My phone rang (which, of itself, is an unusual occurrence) and the question was: how did I feel about spending an evening playing games I wouldn't understand with some people I didn't know?

It's the kind of question that would normally cause distress. I'd need ten days for the panic to subside enough to allow me to even consider such a proposition but - I don't know what came over me - I had to say it sounded like a great idea to me!

It seemed to work out OK. And Sundays were made for struggling through, right? I'd forgotten that.

Not Every Moment Rules - New Zealand Story

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?